What You Will Learn
- A history of Zen gardening
- Understanding Zen
- What makes a garden Zen
- How Zen gardens create harmony
- Understanding the different elements of a Zen garden
- How yin and yang affect a Zen garden
- Understanding symbolism in a Zen garden
- Gravel in a Zen garden
- Creating a budget for a Zen garden
- Planning for a Zen garden
- Using Feng Shui in a Zen garden
- Laying a foundation for your Zen garden
- Putting plants in a Zen garden
- Symbolism in a Zen garden
- Water features in a Zen garden
- Tools required for a Zen garden
- Raking and maintaining a Zen garden
The benefits of taking this course
- The chance to study anywhere you wish, 24/7. You can study from anywhere that has an internet connection.
- No set time limit. This allows you to study when it is convenient for you. You can take days, weeks or months to complete the course.
- Study from any device with an internet connection, including tablets, mobiles and computers.
- An easy to understand course format that is divided into short modules. This keeps the study experience enjoyable.
- Online support that is accessible 24/7. This helps you to stay on track.
- Course training that includes activities, quizzes and worksheets.
- Your odds of success are improved when you create your own Zen garden.
- Earning a recognized certificate when finishing the course.
- Affordable course material.