What You Will Learn
The modules include the following:
- Know what activities you will be responsible for as a wedding planner.
- Learn what will be expected of you from your clients.
- Understand why couples rely on wedding planners around the world.
- Learn about different ceremonies and customs.
- Get an understanding of the process in planning a wedding along with essential time lines.
- Learn how to book the right venue based on your or your client’s unique wedding requirements.
- Understand different ceremonies and legalities.
- How to plan the itinerary for the day.
- Know different themes and how to execute them.
- Understand different clothing options.
- Get insight into finding and booking the perfect caterers based on your client’s tastes and requirements.
- Learn about wedding cakes and identifying which baker to use to create the perfect cake for each event.
- Understand the different forms of wedding entertainment from bands to solo singers to DJs, and how to choose the right one.
- Get a good understanding of wedding flowers and where to place them.
- Learn about the various transport options for the bride, groom and wedding party. Identify if you need to arrange transport for visiting guests.
Benefits of taking this course
The benefits of this particular course include:
- Enjoy a comprehensive syllabus broken into manageable modules.
- Study at your own pace, there is no schedule to adhere to. You can complete the course within days or months, depending on the time you have available to study.
- Compatible with all devices, enabling you to study from anywhere with an internet connection. You can even study on the bus or tube on your way home from work.
- Flexible studying. Study after hours and still manage a full time job.
- Enjoy the convenience of online support throughout your study process.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Start your own wedding planning business.
- Enjoy an industry recognized certification.