The course covers the following:
- An introduction to travel and tourism
- Customer services in the travel and tourism industry
- Developing your career in the travel and tourism industry
- The different sectors of the travel and tourism industry
- Understanding why people need the travel and tourism industry
- Promoting travel and tourism services
- Planning and development in the tourism industry
- Ecotourism, short haul and long haul destinations
- Domestic tourism
- How to deal with issues within the travel and tourism industry
Benefits of the Travel and Tourism Course
These include the following:
- You can study from anywhere there is an internet connection, and you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can also study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- You can study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- There are easily manageable modules, which help to make studying an enjoyable experience.
- Online support is available to help you stay on track.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which helps you to stay on the fast track while learning how to become a travel and tourism expert.
- Improving your prospects when applying for work in the field.
- A price that is affordable.