Time and Priority Management at Work
What You Will Learn
- An introduction to time management.
- Information on how to plan and schedule your time in the workplace.
- Learning to priorities tasks based on importance.
- Teaching how to schedule discretionary time at work.
- Information on investing in yourself and determining your working style.
- To learn how to manage others with time management skills.
- Understanding how to assess your time management skills.
The benefits of taking this course
- Flexibility to study whenever and wherever you choose. Study at lunch, study at home, or even study in the local park.
- The ability to work at your own schedule. There is no time limit for this course, so whether it takes you days or months, it doesn’t matter.
- You can use any internet-enabled device, such as a PC, mobile phone or tablet to access the course.
- This course has several modules, which make it easy to manage and more enjoyable to complete.
- Easily access online support while you take the course, which allows you to stay on track at all times.
- Get the knowledge you require by following the comprehensive syllabus.
- Improve your work performance as soon as you begin the course by applying what you learn, immediately.
- Access to a course that is affordable and beneficial; a good investment into your future.