What You Will Learn
- An introduction into reflexology
- The history of reflexology
- The benefits of reflexology
- How reflexology affects the body
- Foot reflexology
- Reflexology techniques
- Reflexology treatments
- Aftercare instructions
- Hand reflexology
- The do’s and don’ts of reflexology
The benefits of taking this course
- The choice of studying from any location at any time, both at home and while you are away.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit for this course, so if it takes you days or months, you will still earn your certificate.
- You can study from any internet-enabled device, including a tablet, PC and mobile phone.
- Easy to manage course modules, which help to make studying enjoyable.
- Online support available while you train.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which puts you on the fast track to becoming a reflexologist.
- Improve your prospects while applying for work in the industry.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certified and recognized certificate.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.