What you will learn
- Learn what it takes to be a real estate broker. What your role will be and the history of real estate brokers. You will also learn some valuable insight into the real estate industry as a whole.
- Understand the different real estate brokers from domestic to rental to property negotiators to commercial brokers and more.
- Know what is involved in selling a property, benefits of using a real estate broker and the disadvantages of selling privately.
- Identify how to get to know your customers from canvassing to networking and more.
- Learn what an average day is like as a real estate broker and what is expected of you.
- Gain an understanding of marketing, boards, agreements and more.
- Learn about evaluations, why they are important, how you can use them to bargain and help to set a realistic listing price.
- Know how to complete a successful viewing from setting it up to meeting with the client, walking them through the property, preparing the property and working to a plan.
- Identify the best negotiation tools to help you secure a deal. Learn the concepts of negotiation and how to use silence to your advantage.
- Know why clients should buy with a real estate broker, your role in the process, who pays for what and so much more.
- Learn about sale progression from drawing up the documents to understanding what surveyors and lawyers are.
- Know how technology has had an impact on the real estate broker industry.
- Get an understanding on investment property, what it is, who the buyers are and managing investment property for the client.
- Identify what a rental agent is and whether this is the role for you.
- Know what property management is.
- Get a firm understanding of the law in the real estate broker industry.
The benefits of taking this course
- Study at your own pace and in your own time.
- There is no completion time limit, so you can take as long as you need to complete the course.
- Study online using any device connected to the internet.
- Enjoy online support throughout your study experience.
- Have access to your training modules for life.
- Fast track your career within the real estate broking industry with the knowledge you gain from the course.
- Use what you learn in the course and implement it into your daily work.