What You Will Learn
- An introduction to online security
- What it means to work in the cyber security industry
- Understanding why we need online security
- Email history, passwords, and account security
- The key terms and concepts associated with online security
- Dealing with spam
- How to prevent your web address from being shared
- The skills necessary to protect networks and personal information
- Protecting social media security and security maintenance
- Dealing with disasters.
The benefits of taking this course
- The option to study from anywhere that has an internet connection at any time, from home, or work.
- You can study at your own pace. There is no time limit, so if it takes days, weeks, or months, you can still complete the course.
- You can study from any internet-enabled device including a tablet, PC, or mobile phone.
- Easily manageable short course modules makes studying more enjoyable.
- Convenient online support is available to help keep you on track while you study.
- Learning through a comprehensive syllabus, helps you to gain the knowledge necessary to start your career in online security.
- Improving your prospects while applying for work in your industry.
- Upon completion of the course, you earn a certified and recognized certification.
- An affordable pricing structure.