Key Account Management
What You Will Learn
- An overview of what key account management is.
- Your role as a key account manager.
- Methods to help you to prioritize your work.
- How to research your customers and their needs.
- How to prioritize.
- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
- Planning a strategy for your key accounts.
- Recognizing and dealing with threats.
- Managing relationships and networks.
- Using teams in regards to the accounts.
The benefits of taking this course
- The ability to study from home, at work, or whilst on your lunch break. You can study at a place and time that is convenient for you.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you, whether it takes days or months to complete.
- Study using your PC, mobile phone, tablet, or any device that can connect to the internet.
- Easy to manage modules, which help to make your learning experience more enjoyable.
- Enjoying the convenience of support online during the experience of studying, which ensures that you can stay on schedule.
- Improving your performance in the workplace.
- Making an affordable investment in your future that will pay off time and time again.