What you Will Learn
This diploma course is filled with comprehensive modules, which will teach you the following:
- Learn more about the role of the hotel manager.
- Identify with the products and services you will be expected to provide to your guests on a daily basis.
- Understand why appearance is so important in this role.
- Know what skills you need to complete your duties in an orderly and organized fashion.
- Learn how to deal with your customers to surpass their expectations daily, whether it’s taking a booking over the phone or welcoming them to your hotel on arrival.
- Get a good understanding on welcoming guests to the hotel, along with essential checking in and checking out procedures that should be followed.
- Learn how to manage the front desk effectively.
- Understand more about housekeeping and how to ensure the rooms are always serviced to the highest standards.
- Understand hotel terminology and terms you will hear on a regular basis.
- Know what leadership qualities you are going to need to manage a team effectively.
- Learn about the paperwork and reporting you will need to conduct your duties effectively and keep your finger on the pulse at all times.
- Know the difference between front and back of house and how to manage the front of house at all times.
- Learn how to deal with unexpected emergencies.
- Get information and advice on how to market the hotel to attract more guests to ensure a good occupancy rate throughout the year.
Benefits of the Hotel Management
This training course can provide you with everything you need to know to fast track your career within the hospitality industry. The benefits include the following:
- The course is broken into manageable modules.
- Easy and comprehensive syllabus.
- Study at your own pace. You can take a week to study this course or you can take a couple of months, the choice is down to you and the amount of time you have available to commit to your studies.
- Compatible with all devices, enabling you to study from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Industry recognized certification on successful completion of the course.
- Online tutor available throughout your studies to provide you with assistance and guidance as needed.
- Improve your career prospects and fast track your career within the hospitality industry.
- No entry requirements.
- Know what is expected of you and what skills you need before accepting any positions.
- Prove your ability to complete the job by showing your certificate to potential employers.